Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Waiting Script

Script Title: Waiting-Script
RMXP or RMVX: Both
Screen shots: None.

Description:
I need a script that is compatible with Vx, and Xp. The script I need is something that makes your character do something when you aren't moving. So like lets say your not walking, your character would just stand there and like scratch his head or something. I want it to be able to automaticly activate when not moving.

I know there was a script like this, but I just can't find it at all. So please can you help me out? I know NO scripting what so ever. Sorry if some of my grammer is bad....I am soooo tired. I have had like no sleep what so ever the past week.

If you need anymore information just ask me, ok? I'll tell you. Thank you very very much for your help!

-PandasDip50

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.