Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Waitering System.

CJF

I remember a long while ago seeing some waitering systems for RPG Maker. I've been searching through a bunch of forums and using Google but can't find a thing! Does anyone else remember these systems, and if so, could you point them to me?

I'm looking to create a waitering minigame and I'd like to see how others handled it to improve on my own design.

Thanks!

What is a Waitering system? Like being a waiter at a restrant? I'm sure you could do this with events -looks around for scripters- Mwaa -twirls mustash and sitters off-

CJF

Cheeze;292022 said:
What is a Waitering system? Like being a waiter at a restrant? I'm sure you could do this with events -looks around for scripters- Mwaa -twirls mustash and sitters off-

Yes, exactly. I have an idea of how I plan to do it, but I remember seeing a bunch of waitering minigames made in, I think, RPG Maker 2000 or 2003. Only after spending an hour searching with google I can not find any of them so I thought I'd ask here if anyone recalled them and knew where I could find them.

I mainly want to compare my idea with how others did it, to look for ways of improving it and such.

Thanks.

If you was wanting a script, thats when you post here, when you want a event system, you post in the RMXP General Support. I know I can make this out of events, I will make a topic in the Tut forms with it in it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.