Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Wandering enemy script

ikos

Alright, here's what I had in mind.
I would like a script that generates enemy characters that wonder around that map, and when the enemy character and actor character collide, the battle initiates. I know I can do this with events but it can be tedious.

What I would like is a bit that actually looks at the Map's Encounter enemy and generates enemies dependant on that. Now when an enemy sees you (I know there's been a few scripts for things like this), the ! Emotion displays overhead and it chases you. 

As for the enemy character, I have a pre-made sprite called "$Enemy Char.png" if that's needed.

Any help is always welcome and appreciated.

~Ikos out :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.