Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

VX Terrain TAG + User Manual

VX TERRAIN TAG

By Alex Crosslight

Scripts RGSS, Resources, Tutorials and Translations by Alexander Ernest Crosslight is licensed under a
Creative Commons Atribuição-Uso não-comercial-Compartilhamento pela mesma licença 3.0 Brasil License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Atelier Cross

INTRODUCTION

This is one of the few functions that I miss from XP to VX when I want to create a script using id land, which by default has the VX "not extrapolate"(and we agree, the system of IDs is very confusing) and So I decided to create this script.

DESCRIPTION

> Assign the class Game_Character terrain_tag method, which lets you assign the lot where the event or hero is an ID and in addition, allow conditional various actions arising from such action.
> The number of possible tags to set is very extensive.

DEMO

Terrain TAG VX 1.7

Mirror 1

SCRIPT

Contained in the demo

INSTRUCTIONS

User manual

Mirrror 1

> Paste the scripts: Map ID for autotiles and VX Terrain tags respectively in that order above the main.
> See instructions in the manual that came with this demo.

IMAGES

Not perceptible by screens

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

> Azor Machine by idealizing the script
> Madajuv for support and help
> Mog Hunter for some images
> Megalukes for translating the manual into English
> Created by Alexander Ernest Crosslight

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.