Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] One Person CMS

I've done searches, but it doesn't seem like there is anything like this for RMVX, yet.

What I'd like is a one person CMS that's based off the Ring Menu script. Specifically, to have it seem like a one person CMS at first, but if I were to add more party members, the menu would 'expand'. When you select "status", "equip" or "skills", it goes to a window where you can select actors; what I want is for it to automatically select the main actor by default when there's only one actor, bypassing that actor selection screen. When there is more than 1 actor in the party, it should go to the selection window that grows according to how many members are in the party. So, for example, if there's only 2 actors, the window is only large enough for those 2 actors.

Any questions can be answered if this is too confusing. And, thanks in advance.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.