Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] + [ On-Screen Shop ] +

On-Screen Shop
Version 1.0
by Woratana
Release Date: 14/05/2008

Introduction
It's not really new interface :P
Mostly just move windows and change the size.

But I think it's look not too bad though. So I'd like to share.

Enjoy~! :)

Screenshots
http://i26.tinypic.com/2vv4y2w.jpg[/img]

Script
Place it above main
Code:
#=======================================================================
# â—

It looks like a great script but for some reason the window doesnt come. The buy/sell window does but the main shop window is just not there!

Can you make  aversion where a blank screen already pops up that is also a bit transparent? Then when someone chooses by/trade it becomes non transparent :D that would be very cool!

I think if you remove line:
Code:
@dummy_window.y = Graphics.height

The dummy window will show :P

p.s. I'm not sure what you're talking about though :D

Lol instead of making it so you have to hit buy/sell for the window to show make the window show by default but be a bit transparent then when you hit buy or sell it shows the window normally.

he means the window that shows the items that you will be buying / selling from / to the shop.

So he wants the windows to be visible but not completely... then when you press buy / sell the window becomes opaque and active... pretty easy but i dont have time for it right now

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.