Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Necro's MOG Based Save Menu!!!

Well it was MOG based... But since I ran into over TWENTY issues with compatability I gave you a reworked version. The orginal Idea and In this case the base script is from MOGHUNTER besides that all conversion and edits were done by me. Then I remade all the graphics. Becuse I'm lazy I didn't do anything to epic for you guys (lol) this isn't becuse I don't love you but becuse I hate doing artwork (It's more challanging for me) So therefor the moving backround is made by MOGHUNTER to.

I did however make both of the save menu graphics that you see below (The frame part) I am vary proud of it and If you don't like it then w/e but it's a work of art to me!  :lol:

Now then this is what the script dose... It makes cool save files! Here let me show you with Screenies!

What you get...

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk22 ... titled.jpg[/img]

What you can do with photoshop!  :thumb:

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk22 ... vefile.jpg[/img]

As you can see this menu rocks. Orginaly I wans't going to give it to you. I wanted something special but w/e... I use a bunch of other peoples scripts and then edit them so I guess I can help the forum out just like it's helped me!

Before you post about stuff try the demo.

It can be found here...

DEMO!!! CLICK ME MOFO!

Some issues...

YOU NEED MY SCRIPTS!!!

If you don't then the game gose BOOM! No joke!

Scripts you need...

Sceen_Menu
and
Sceen_Title

If you have any advanced titles post them here and I'll config them for you.

Enjoy the script and tell me any thing you need fixed!

CRIDET!!!!

ME: For conversion of original script form XP to VX (since my hand made one has compatability issues with normal games =/)
      and me for the save menu graphics if you use them. Don't have to if you make your own!

MOGHUNTER: For orginal script and backround graphics.

Dargor: For the difficulty script that you can use with this script (Included with demo)

BTW THIS IS MY FIRST SCRIPT!! (Well mostly)

SO NO COMPLAINTS! =D

Fixes:

1. Already found one and fixed. Now in the title screne you can cancle out of the save file with out it getting an error.

FAQS:

None yet

Well it's been 24 hours... about... Anyway this topic has about 90 views and I'm just wondering dose everything work? Normaly I never get it right on the first try so I'm just wondering.

Also I forgot to give cridet to the makers.

I'll add them to the first post lol.

LOL that's becuse I have the game look for Help_Text from the save load command. Normaly its like this (True, True, True) I have it set to (True/False, HelpText) Simply include my

Sceen_Menu
and
Sceen_Title

provided in the demo and it will work just fine. If you read my first post it told you =D.

Also I saw EASY on your game. If you have any issues with the difficulty tell me.

If you use the Difficulty script provided make sure to cridet Dargor  :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.