Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Has anyone seen a scrolling text intro script for VX?

I need one to even start my game, it is a crucial part to how good my game will look, without it, it will look
unproffessional and what not. I have tried just putting a text image on the map and scrolling the map, but the picture scrolls with it (Unlike RMXP) Anyone wanna throw me a juicy bone please? :)

EDIT: whoops, this was meant to be in scripts requests, if a moderator would be kind enough to move it please.

i have converted one of Moghunter's scripts from rpg maker xp version to work on rpg maker vx and that's exactly what your looking for, just search in the site for MOG_scene story [it should be on the 2nd page on script database] and if you'll need any help with the text making send me a pm and i'll try to help you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.