Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Get Item Window II *Updated 19/12/2008*

Get Item Window II
Version 2.0
by Woratana
Release Date: 19/12/2008

Introduction
I think I haven't release any VX script for a few weeks (or months >_>").

You may remember screenshot from my project Foxsuke. There is a little window that will appear when player get an item.
This is the exact same script I used. I decided to release it since I don't know if I will continue Foxsuke.

The feature that you may like is, it can automatically add items that show on window.
You will not need to use event command to add items anymore. >_>/

Enjoy~^^

Features
Version 1.0
- Show icon, amount, name of the item
- Automatically add items that show on the window
- You can set the number for how long the window will stay
Version 2.0
- It's now support to show weapon and armor.

Screenshots
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/ ... window.jpg[/img]

Script
Place it above main
Code:
#===============================================================
# â—

teth

Really good script, but ... how to make this to show for example information about weapons?
Something like that but for armors, weapons and items too? :) I'm not that good scripter :)

This script sure make life's easier!
Yeah, I'm eagerly waiting for the weapon & armor script!
Go for it Wora! \(^0^)/

teth

Good script Wora :D
I'll check out for errs, but i think all's ok :)
Anyway good script again.
Teth

@Edit :
All works for me :) No errs.

teth":3ncu6yht said:
Really good script, but ... how to make this to show for example information about weapons?
Something like that but for armors, weapons and items too? :) I'm not that good scripter :)
Do you mean like if you press another key like A or something like that on the keyboard, it shows the description of the item below, which could also be possible to do a longer description rather than the default one they've got in the database. Because if that's what you're looking for, that could be added on easily. I'd do it myself if this was my script, but since it's not, I'll let woratana take care of that if they wanted to.

Hmm... i cant see the script too, but i remember I can see it when the first time i read this thread (before the edit). What's wrong... :sad:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.