Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] curved hp/mp bars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be more informative in your post other wise people will not help you.
You need screen shots(reference pics), At least more then 1 Sentence!!!!
Please fix your post other wise I will report this to a mod

Hello Everyone My Name is "lomastul" and I'm requesting a Curved HP/MP bars for RPG Maker VX this is quite important as I need it for my current project "?????" I think my request is a bit of hard work so please you don't need to help me :grin:,

Here is a reference pic http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5109/a ... etc4kx.png[/img]

Thankyou All for your help,

Yours Truly,

~ lomastul

Please edit your post next time instead of double-posting ~Dargor

EDIT:
Its a bit better then what you had,
but I just got back from school and Im really tired :grin:

i know i should have done this request more detail, tho it was late at night when i posted it and was really tired >.>,
so i decided to add pictures in the morning. tho i didnt expect such a fast reply :).

ok here's the pic of what i want it to look like:
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff33 ... lx/hud.png[/img]

im already working on the HUD and the progress is going well, tho i know nothing about making those curved hp/mp bars :/
i really hope that someone will be capable of doing this.

At the moment I would Suggest that you edit your first post and make it more informative with what you have at the moment, what you need done, your reference pics etc and then ask the mod of this section for a clean start :thumb:
and hope someone is able to help you :grin:

Hope you get the help you need,

Yours Truly,

~ Joshisme123

Im not sure that they can delete the thread but to edit it
look at the first post by you,
And look all the way to the right and there is a button there that says Modify,
Click that and then you can edit your first post, Backward, Forwards and Sideways.

It can be done, but the algorithm to draw such an arch would be pretty insane to do. Not impossible, but something as simple as that would probably take an hour or two for an experienced scripter to come up with, and that's making it look exactly like that bar, with no variable customization.

I can delete the thread, but there is no point. I'll close the thread though. Just PM me or report your first post if you want to re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.