Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Crafting Systems

It's my first post (well second since i posted in the wrong section) so take it easy on me. I just downloaded the trials for both XP and VX. I love the mapping in XP but everything is so clean and easy to understand in VX. So I decided to stick with VX until I am ready to transfer or there is away to map just like XP. With that said:

I dunno if I'm just an idiot or something but I cannot find a VX crafting system anywhere.  I've seen a couple of XP systems (most notably PrexCraft.) If anyone can point me into the direction of a good crafting system it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.