Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Coloured item names\\ Next request

teth

Hi.
By a lot of tries to make this script im embarassed (i made nothing working :)).
I want to have script that changes for ex. \c[2]Shield of Mercenary. To coloured Shield of Mercenary.
Something like Dargor's script called "Advanced help" that includes to Window_Help commands from Window_Message.

Does anybody know any script that makes set items? Like in for ex. Diablo 2 - Sigon's Set. I'ill try explain how it must works (beacuse i think not all played in this game :) it's old game). For ex. we have items Heaven's Helmet, Heaven's Armor, Heaven's Shield, and if we have all equipped we are gaining 150 agi, 100 str, 50 int, but if we'ill de-equip any item from this set we'ill not gain anything. So can somebody make or say where i can find this script?

Scripts in my script editor :
KGC_ComposeItem
AS: Antilag
Fog by (i think) Hevendor
Stat Distribution by Lettuce
Advanced Help by Dargor
Scene_Tutorial by Modern Algebra
Gamebaker's Quicksave
Simple Menu by Rubymatt
Quest Journal by Modern Algebra
Colour Coded Items/Weapons/Armors by Modern Algebra

Thanks for any help.
Teth.
-- bad english sorry :) --

lol I just added that as a feature in my Custom Commands script.
The difference is that it uses message codes in items or command names.
You can use the following codes:
Color: \C 

There you go: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62064
Tell me what you think about it. It's been a while, years since I have played Diablo 2 so maybe I forgot something. The basic is here, you equip all the equipments of a set and you gain bonuses.

Tell me if there's a missing feature or if you'd like to see more features!

Take care!
-Dargor

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.