Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

View Range for VX

hi i am luking 4 a script dat let you change music sound according to where u r.

Plz help me I will credit you :grin:

JUST kidding!

Yo,wassup?  For those who may not know me,Im Tachiba.  In my project,Simple Gears (curious,see userbar in sig), I'm having multiple parts where there is traffic on the streets.  I wanted it so that when a car passes by you,you hear music,then as it leaves,the music fades away.  At first, I tried to event it, but that failed miserably(if you can somehow help me event it,please tell me on this thread:http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=55546.0).  I tried to make it so a certain area on the map would trigger the music fading in, then a certain area on the map would trigger the music to fadeout.

Last I heard(from Regi)there was a View Range script for XP,but not for VX.

I was wondering if somebody could help me by making this difficult script.

Please, if you can,please do it.  I have no money to encourage you to pay,but you'll have my respect if you do so.  It dosent matter when you give it to me(I've attempted scripting and I know it's hard) it doesent matter if its 6 minutes or 6 months,just PLEASE help mme with this.

It is. Also if you check in my test bed, I have a script called a sound interaction system that does exactly what you are asking and more. The only problem is it does require RMXP SDK methods, so will be needed to be made compatible with VX. I'll be doing it soon, just not enough time right now.

SephirothSpawn":1i7jgfkw said:
It is. Also if you check in my test bed, I have a script called a sound interaction system that does exactly what you are asking and more. The only problem is it does require RMXP SDK methods, so will be needed to be made compatible with VX. I'll be doing it soon, just not enough time right now.
THAN YOU so much for this.  I'll wiat, so take as long as you need.

You too,Dargor for telling me his View Range is compatible.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.