Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vietnamese Diablo Stater Kit

Vietnamese Diablo Starter Kit Version: 1.0.1
By: royalgia and many people

Introduction

Sorry, I am not good at English. please download the Demo.

If it have problem please pm me, if you have some new idea please pm me too THANKS.

Demo
http://rapidshare.com/files/195024704/VN-Diablo-Starter-Kit.rar.html
Size:12580 KB
Sorry about size, i work hard so it large too
Credits and Thanks

See in the manual ^^.
If you don't credit for me it okay, i don't need :D
But you must credit for script writers
I just rip resources and edit something

Author's Notes

Nothing :D

Terms and Conditions

Nothing too
Something new...?
Equip like diablo but not have grid :(
Npc, event, player name
Vietnamese style
Rip tileset from Seal of evil (pc game)
Town inventory (a box , you can place and take items from it)(sorry i am not good at english T.T)
And something from old Diablo Starter Kit
Screenshot (lasted update)(i am so lazy but i will change it ^^!)
screen10.jpg

screen11.jpg

I have just edit my post like you said ^^! Do you think i need to write more information about that ???

Oh, i hope you like it, if it's good i will do more..

Royal, that's better. The more information you put, the more likely people are to try it out.

It looks nice.

Lunar, explain why you are "Iffy" about downloading it.

Excuse me? Why did you not credit me and the script authors? This is my Diablo SDK but with Isometric tilsets and a two new scripts. And is more than something from my Diablo SDK!? Its quite alot actually.
Please add credit ^
Thank-you

Sprugles555 :smoke:

EDIT AFTER PLAYIN: On a lighter note, I like the tilesets alot, and the message system, apart from you disabled Point and Click movement and ABS
Please do ask permission next time, As I'm still working on it and updating it. And BTW, Would yo give m permission to use your tilesets, Characters and your message script? It could make my update worthwhile. Do you want to help me with the Diablo SK project?

Okey, what ever, i love to work, i will help you with Diablo SK project :box: :box:

I have read your diablo topic, i thought you were out of project :P sorry, in Demo still have credit you too :)

Oh ok, didn't see that sorry :S I was abit upset when I downloaded it and found all my default SDK compnents :S kl, do u have msn?

Khoa

royalgia, please add some screenshots, I want to know how beautiful the tileset is. :smile:

And, keep up your work! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

and maybe a short description of the features from Diablo you used?
Yes, this project is 60%, 80% like Diablo ?

Diablo 1 or 2 ?

Do you have randomly generated maps ?
Dungeon Crawler system ?
Magic Book system ?

What about the item generated ? Are they randomly generated ?
Can we choose prefixes, suffixes ?

What about the rules ?
Is this a 20 or 40 actions per second ?
Diablo 1 was running with 20 actions per second.

What about the moves ?
Diablo 1 was using a move system "in one position one monster".
It is near from RMXP basic system.

Do you use Jarulf's Guide ?

-----------------

There are a lot of informations needed in your topic.
If you used sprugles555 work, maybe you can post the informations he wrote about his project ?
The informations which are still true, of course.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.