Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Video Script(Not playing, making)

I would like a script, that when you use a call script command, something like
$scene = Scene_MovieMaker.new, or something, it use a camera type system
to record the data(include sound)on the game screen, and saves it to an avi file when you save the game. (Must be called Save[Number].avi or something of the like. Also if not too much to ask I'd like a Scene_File remake that only allows 3 save files, and when your cursor or whatever is on a saved file it gains in size and plays Save1(or 2 or 3).avi, only it is played at half size.
could someone do this for me?

Kraft

Sponsor

I meant the total Gameplay time.

AVI files are usually farily large in size, and if the player played the game for 20+ hours, the AVI file where it all gets saved would become huge... (several gigabytes in size (depending on the encoder)

Also, why would you want to view your gameplay?
In a saved game, why would someone want to go back and watch what they did?

I'm thinking that it will only contain the video form your last map change.
EDIT:Also, this would be useful for Identifying your save files, and making a series with the game.(I'm going to do that with mine!)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.