Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Victory Music Stop After Battle [help]

Okay I wanted to ask, is there a victory BGM script to stop playing the victory song after the battles over? I usually use a long song and it continues to play once I'm back on the map.

I searched and couldn't find one.

I really don't think it changing the sript will fix your problem.

Where is said music set in your system?
Is it a normal battle or boss battle?
Is it ramdom encounter or can you see the enemy on the map?
If anything else make a common event that changes BGM back to whatever music you are using.

Yin

There is one, it's by sandgolem. Or if your using the default battle system, you can look for this in scene battle 2
# If C button was pressed
if Input.trigger?(Input::C)
# Battle ends
battle_end(0)
end

And put
Audio.me_stop

It should look like this

if Input.trigger?(Input::C)
Audio.me_stop
battle_end(0)

Haven't tested it out, but it should work like this. When you press the enter button to exit battle, the ME (victory music that is playing) will stop.

EDIT: My bad didn't notice the VX sign. I don't know if this works with VX.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.