Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Very, very simple ABS

I'm looking for the most simplistic ABS possible. The game I'm working on is an island survival that's not necessarily focused on combat.

I don't need a combo system, a fancy HUD, a hotkey bar, or even visible weapons or on-map skills. The skill system is pretty unique and doesn't include many combat specific skills.

The things I'm desperately asking for it to include:

1.Ability to deal damage with melee and ranged weapons (Only thing that I'm requesting to be visible are projectiles)

2. Having the ability to tag events as monsters.

There doesn't need to be any advanced AI, as if it's not a hostile monster I can just set the event to run from the player and not deal any damage. If it's hostile I can just set the event to walk closer to the player.

I know that even though this script may seem simple at first, ABS are not easy to make, and I will wait whatever time it is you need.

Thanks (ALOT) in advanced!

EDIT:

These may help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMGIbm4r ... re=related
4:44 is when he attacks some game

EDIT AGAIN:
People on the rmvx forums gave me Verus Tempus Proelum. Great ABS!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.