Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Very Simple Title Screen Merge -RGSS2-

This is what I am looking for:

If you look at this topic:

Valkyrie Animated Title

You will see what, in my eyes... is almost the perfect title screen.

Now... if you look at this topic:

Vixotic's Map Title Screen

You have a map effect that is excellent, but without the glamour of the prior custom title.

This brings me to my actual request.

What I am looking for is a way to combine the two scripts together. More plainly, I want the Valkyrie Stories Title Screen with all the pictures it has, except instead of the background being what it is, I can change those pictures into transparent png's, and have the map from Vixotic's Map Story Title in the background of said title screen.

So is it possible to merge these? Thank you for taking a look at this request.

Credit to above titlescreens by Hanzo Kimura and Vixotic.

72 Hour Bump. This would be much appreciated and will be used in the Haydyn's Fable Project. Prior designs will be credited along with whoever is able to make both compatible. Thank you very much.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.