Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Very Simple CBS

I want request a simple CBS.

This:
http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cbszv2.png

I have rearranged the battlers and windows like in the picture.
But there are some things that I can't do.

I want to draw the enemy battler window with HP bars.
I want my battler to disappear and play a battle animation on the enemy, when the animations done, I want my battler to reappear.
I want the ability for certain skills to make the half screen shake, either my half or the enemy's half.
But most importantly, I want to change the battler sprite easily during battle by setting conditions beforehand. e.g, Status effect, change battler sprite to a ill-looking picture. Taking damage, change battler sprite.

How do I do this? Or can sometime help me with it? i don't think it's very complicated.

Thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.