Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Very Complicated Script Request

Sero

I wonder if there is a script for a battle system where it is say, like a real life fight. There are no turns, just attack. If you press, say R in RMXP (W) you can maybe use a special attack you have. Say the main character, Sero uses a fire ball attack. If you press R, he uses it. And during battle, if you press L (Q) you can set which ability you want to set. Is there anything like it, please tell me!

More Detail
Sero starts a fight with Jenny. Sero uses Enter to punch her. Then he uses Q to set his Fire Slash attack. He executes it with W. But while he is setting his skill, Jenny:
A)Walks right through him to get behind/moving around/jumps over him
B) Slashes him
(So you can move through characters while they are setting their skills. I mean opponents.)(And another thing, you can aim your attacks in directions, punch and kick in different directions etc.)

I bet nobody will do this anyway. In the meanwhile im gunna try scripting.
PS: Who knows a good site to learn Ruby. I have the program.

Oh snap! I forgot! Its for RMXP!

Sero

I tried. I noticed ive seen that b4. Well, let me think of an example. Hmm. This should take me a while.(Searches through old video games collection)
dragon_ball_z_supersonic_warriors_profilelarge.png
Kinda like that...
Or this:
gm_train.png
(Got it online)
But without flying. I wasnt looking for an ABS though. I guess I didnt put alot of detail!
:biggrin:

Sero

Either is fine. I guess i would want the script, but the easiest one you can make you can give to me.

Also, who knows a great site to learn scripting, just in case I might need to make my own script, or contribute to another.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.