Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vertical ATB Gauge

I don't think this request should be all that much of a problem, but then again, since I don't know how to script, I'm ignorant. Anyway, to get to the request.

What I want is a ATB gauge, which increases by moving vertically upwards, and is out of the battlestatus window. Hopefully somebody will be able to complete this request for me.

I made a mockup, it's terrible, though :P
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/krypton-knight/ATBGaugeMockup.png[/img]

Thanks to anyone who can do this for me  ;)

DarkOmen777":308eamtx said:
Hey don't worry, I'm sure someone will come along and help you. I can't cause I don't have any scripting knowlage, I would do this for you though. But never give up on finding someone to help you because good people get good things. Now keep your hopes sky high, and don't let anyone shoot them down. :)

~DarkOmen777

Thanks DarkOmen ^__^.

I wish there'd be more people like you: Even if you read a post which you can't help with, encourage the person! :D

Really, I was on verge of giving up on this request, but I've got some encouragement from you, so now I'm gonna BUMP it a little more. Not break any rules, but I'll keep on bumping, atleast for a month! :P

Thanks again, D.O. (Can I call you that, typing in DarkOmen over and over again gets kinda annoying ;D)

Offtopic: Feel free to use my earlier avatar, I've switched to a new one  :)

Gat_Man":3vgc8wuq said:
Not sure if I can be of much help but just in case...what battle system are you using? RTAB?

Nope, the SDVA. Nothing would really create any conflict with that, since it simply changes the battler's position, and converts them into their Character form.

I doubt that'll cause conflict with any script, so if you were thinking of making me the script, please do so. :D

i would help if i could script but keep up the confidence its nice truthfully i would love to help as well but the only scripting knowledge i have is variables sorry i cant be of assistance but keep it up bud 8)

darkenedlights":1tsyxeqw said:
i would help if i could script but keep up the confidence its nice truthfully i would love to help as well but the only scripting knowledge i have is variables sorry i cant be of assistance but keep it up bud 8)

Heh, I definitely will keep it up, I'm not giving up on this request so easily. But really, is this THAT tough? I didn't think it would be, but hopefully somebody will be able to do this ^_^.

krypton-knight":1xtxechq said:
darkenedlights":1xtxechq said:

Heh, I definitely will keep it up, I'm not giving up on this request so easily. But really, is this THAT tough? I didn't think it would be, but hopefully somebody will be able to do this ^_^.

yeah i know what you mean variables are all im good at in scripting i can only change them but the script you want looks awsome hopefully you get it man

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.