Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vampire Script

I need a script that allows a character to become a vampire and need to drink blood from a npc every now and then, if that character doesn't drink blood after a while they will fall into a comatose. Thanks in advance.

$t3v0

Awesome Bro

I guess you could use parts of chaosg1's life system script but change the obvious factors.

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15722

He has it set so the player has to eat and drink to survive ... and they can even become obese and have heart attacks! If you simply change the food or drink to blood, it's the same thing at the end of the day.

As for the comatose you could simply use events and alter the screen settings to make it insanely hard for the player to see where they are going. Alternatively, you could reverse the controls somehow so it gives the impression of a dilarious state. I don't know I'm just suggesting.

Take care,

~ $t3v0

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.