Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

two scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like to have a

multi attack
and
autolife
SCRIPT

But not in SDK format
i like it in code script ONLY format not sdk

ENGLISH ONLY!!!

Actually Trickster made his script because there was only the KGC version around, so you won't have much of a choice unless someone scripts it for you what I seriously doubt. If you have compability issues, just post a thread about it in the RGSS support forum. I'm sure you'd get easier help than a new script.

Landarma;255561 said:
You have to assign it to your weapon. If you set your sword name like this:

You can hit twice by equipping 'Multi Sword'. (What about skills? Sorry, you can't)

Can you tell me what to do. i dont see it anywhere on that Page you gave me.

If you got G777's Multi Equip, read instruction. You can find it at the head of the script. But as I said, you can only perform multi attack with your weapon.

note: KGC Multi Attack or Trickster's Multi Attack makes multi attack via animation setting. So you can assign multi attack animation to your weapon or skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.