Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Two scripts for total XP Noob

Cecil

First of all, simple one. I want to have stats inbattle shown like in rm2k:
Hero1name HP 100/100 MP 100/100 [Command1]
Hero2name HP 100/100 MP 100/100 [Command2]
Hero3...
Hero4...
Where damage and recovery numbers for each hero are shown in hero line. Commands should be basic, so no need for making something crazy :) And no battlers are required at all. Plus, after battle, number of TechPoints gained is shown.

Second one, is little harder. I made CMS in rm2k with party switch, and custom skill system. I want a script that adds these two features to simple menu, when activated by switch after event (Like Materia and PHS in Final Fantasy VII). About skill system, it'll be best to show it on screen.
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9692/cms1tc8.png
And you might aquire new skill by selecting square to corresponding element. To learn new skill, you need to gain required number of TechPoints. There are two skills below each element on every lvl (excluding 5th lvl, as its ultimate skill), and you need to learn both skills to gain access to 2nd lvl of said element. Of course each skill requires more TechPoints :). Basically every two skills on each lvl are single and multiple-target type of spell. If there are scripts like these one, I'm sorry and awaiting a link to thread, and as I said in topic, I'm total newbie to RGSS, and can't even do simple thing in it :(. Thanks in advance for help!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.