Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Trickster's Time system (No download link)

Ah yes, I need a time system quite desperately and I spent ages looking when I came across Trickster's time system, the problem is the download link is out dated and 404's so has anyone got it on their hard drive and can they be kind enough to upload it for me. The system sounds wonderful but it's a shame no one can currently get it.
K-Thanx

poccil

Sponsor

The Ruby framework already includes time support.  It is part of the Time class and is documented in further detail in the RPGXP help file.  Examples:

• Time.now.hour - Retrieves the current hour.
  • Time.now.min - Retrieves the current minute.
  • Time.now.sec - Retrieves the current second.

Also, please use the "Lost Scripts" thread.

I need Trickster's Time system, not some crappy ruby one. Trickster's system has loads of neat features, not just day hour minute, also it's game time not computer time so that ruby code won't help at all.
I'll look at the lost scripts thread, it seems outdated since the move to SMF.
EDIT: I checked out the lost scripts and have PMed someone who seems to have the script I am looking for, just waiting now.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.