Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Too simple, but not simple enough?

I'm planning on using the basic battle system that comes with RMXP, with a few modifications. My game only has one hero, so that's all that is going to be on the battle screen (I used Raziel's script). I was just wondering if I could put an animated battler in the RTP battler's place. Now by animated I just mean I want his stationary pose, he doesn't need to swing.. move, or anything. Just a waiting pose. I'm sure it's easy enough, but I'm a tad bit slow when it comes to confusing symbols and words! If anyone could help, it's be greatly appreciated.

Raziel's Script:
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7626

P.S. Possible the same for enemy battlers, but I'm not too worried about that!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.