Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Today's downtime

CoyoteCraft jinxed us. Unfortunately we were down for approximately 18 hours. This is not something I'd ever want to happen. Unfortunately I was not able to get the time to deal with it swiftly. Rest assured nothing has been lost. I am pretty sure I know and have dealt with the cause. (A general server issue and not something I/we did.)

If it's any consolation, I've been taking my iPad to work with me and am getting a lot written up for the eZine on my lunch breaks. It's a nice relief from the shoddy conversation in the canteen.

My god I could hardly cope. When I open any web browser hbgames.org is literally the first thing I go on and it's become a reflex action, so for the past day or so I've been visiting SQL error page out of reflex each time I unlocked my phone and went on the browser or opened a new tab on my PC.

Injury

Awesome Bro

Xilef":2onxre6u said:
My god I could hardly cope. When I open any web browser hbgames.org is literally the first thing I go on and it's become a reflex action, so for the past day or so I've been visiting SQL error page out of reflex each time I unlocked my phone and went on the browser or opened a new tab on my PC.

Haha sounds like me. First three tabs, hbg, music and a project...

Injury":3ctmvf9t said:
Xilef":3ctmvf9t said:

Haha sounds like me. First three tabs, hbg, music and a project...

Xilef":13y7btlm said:
Only 18 hours? Felt like a week to me. :crazy:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.