Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Title Screen!!!

Hello every, I looking for a special script that I've never been able to find before.

I need a script for my title. Basically, when every you start the game a opening movie plays and when it's over or when you press a button it's goes to the main title screen. Then if you let the title screen sit for a while the movie will begin to play again.

Kind of like Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss. Can anyone find one or make one?

ikos":1fk2v0v2 said:
There's a lot of XP ones. It's called a "Splash Screen", by the way.
But for VX, you're out of luck.
LOL, NO. a splash screen is an image, not a movie or a cut scene, completely different.

basically, you want to play a movie: you cant. you can however do something similar, which is skip the main title screen and play cut scenes before the main menu.

ikos

Nickster":3arg501x said:
ikos":3arg501x said:
There's a lot of XP ones. It's called a "Splash Screen", by the way.
But for VX, you're out of luck.
LOL, NO. a splash screen is an image, not a movie or a cut scene, completely different.

basically, you want to play a movie: you cant. you can however do something similar, which is skip the main title screen and play cut scenes before the main menu.

Isn't an opening-demo a collection of images. Ergo it could be, couldn't it? LOL, YES.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.