Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Title Screen Resolution Change

Script Request Template
This is a request for a new script, an edit or debug of an existing script.

Script Title: Resolution change for Title Screen Only.
RMXP or RMVX:
VX
Detailed Description:
I was wondering if it were possible to make a script that allowed your title screen to be different resolutions? Similar to the resolution script by TDS, only with higher resolutions and is only effective during the title screen. The reason I am wanting this, is so I can have a much more detailed and clearer opening to my game. Is this at all possible?

I know there will be some system problems if you are using the Default RMVX Title, but being that I am using MoG's animated title screen for VX, I do not think it will matter since it is picture based.

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Ccoa UMS for VX
Mog's Animated Title Screen

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.