Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Three Image Title Screen

Script has been found. Thanks :D

Hey guys,
I've been lookin for this script for a while and I'm hoping you could help me.

I'm looking for a script that replaces the title screen with three images. There is one image for new game, one for continue and one for quit and when each option is selected, the image fades into the next one. I know there is a script available that is similar to this but it only has images for the text and doesn't replace the title screen's background.

I know this script exists because I've used it a few years ago but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Here is an example of what I mean. (Just imagine the images fading instead of just switching over)
anim_e1d8957d-1f3c-6854-7564-8f17f3c6669b.gif

Thanks guys. I appreciate any and all help :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.