Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Three Bars Of "MP"

Ok, hello everyone, I'm new and I'm doing a game with some friends, and right now we're in the script business part... So, we were hoping to find something... But when we didn't I thought I should go ask somewhere...

So, anyway, here's my request:

Could anyone do me a script (if there isn't already an existant one) that would allow us to have not one, but three different Skill Point Bars, that would heal at the same time as the hero and stuff...

Or a hint, anyway, coz we're kinda lost...

Thanks anyway :)

(hope I posted in the right place)

Taylor

Sponsor

What do you mean by three SP bars? To have three SP bars you would need three SPs.
That I believe is a simple as copy/pasting all SP definitions, the problem would arise when defining what skills use what SPs.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.