Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This should be easy

All I need is a script that makes skills usable by element. This is because I am sorting weapon types by elements. For example, if I had a weapon with a sword element, it would be usable, but if I had no weapon equipped, the skill would not be usable. I tried to do this myself, but I honestly phail at script. Thank you in advance.

Kraft

Sponsor

Look in the script section, under the Forums Script listing.

There is something like this already made... but you can also use events and conditional branches in common events. ^_^

Kraft;244171 said:
Look in the script section, under the Forums Script listing.

There is something like this already made... but you can also use events and conditional branches in common events. ^_^

I don't believe that one worked on elements, but I'll check it out again.

EDIT: This one? If not, I'd like a link. I searched the script section and found only that one. With a dead link. Bummer.

Check my signature and try either my test bed v.3 or v.4 beta. I have something called EIS Requirements. It's only a beta form though. When I release the full v.4 system, you will be able to view requirements in a window.

SephirothSpawn;244243 said:
Check my signature and try either my test bed v.3 or v.4 beta. I have something called EIS Requirements. It's only a beta form though. When I release the full v.4 system, you will be able to view requirements in a window.

Thank you. Next time I should look harder :/

EDIT: For those that thought I was being derogative, I was merely contemplating that I had the script on my very harddrive. Smart, eh?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.