Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Victory request

I'm spritzing up my game, and looking for anything I can do to it to make it look better. I do quite well by myself, but there is one thing that I desire quite badly, and that is a victory scene.
I have a feeling that this would take a long time to make, and I would appreciate it if anyone would help.
I am working with RPG maker XP, and I'm using Rye's CBS.

Appearance
I used photoshop to create a likeness of how I imagine it appearing:
http://mypict.eu/uploads/1/f/1f5051f866.png[/img]

1.A message box, displaying the spoils of battle, to look something like this:
http://mypict.eu/uploads/7/d/7da1ff2975.png[/img]
2. If a character levels up, the Level up sign appears by their corresponding picture
3. The characters in battle fade out, and their corresponding pictures appear, in the appropriate places.
Eg. If I have actor 1 in position 1, his picture appears in the center of the screen, whereas if he is in position 2 his picture appears on the left side of the screen.
4. each character should have his/her own corresponding, after-battle picture. If the character Id is set as "Aluxes" then the picture "Aluxes.png" would appear in place depending on his battle placement.
5. A picture called "Victory.png" fades into the screen.

If you need any help from me I'll do whatever I can.

I apologize for this thread first appearing with hardly anything in it, I tried to indent, and it posted the thread.

-Zackwell

Zackwell, you should take a look at the "How To Make A Decent Script Request" sticky. You aren't giving any information about what is a victory scene, how do you want it to look, to work, etc. Edit your first post and give as much information as possible.

If you don't do it within the next 24 hours, I'll have to lock the topic.

-Dargor

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.