Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Venture Bros.

Figures I'd miss the start of the new season. I hadn't heard anything about it until today. Not surprising I've missed any promotional stuff since I watch maybe less then 4 hours of TV a week, there's just nothing good on anymore. Apparently seasons 5 and 6 have been in production since 2011? Man, I really needed this show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC8WMvxzRis

Spoo

Sponsor

It's one of those things I really mean to start watching after seeing some hilarious clips, but I never seem to get a dent in my TV watching list. I still haven't finished Archer :p

moog

Sponsor

oh god it was so good

i like the tone shift with 21 p. taking over as the badass of the series. also LOL at sarg. hatred's real name, COURTNEY. wtf is up with dean's emo change? (i missed some of season 4)

I'm going to re-watch the older episodes while I'm away on the weekends. I'm trying to remember if the Doc's brother showed up before or after he had his kidney's stolen in mexico. How did all that happen again?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.