Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

tales of phantasia battle system

hello im looking for a script to make a tales of phantasia battle system for rmxp, you know the guys walk on a 3d side to side screen where they battle monsters with the same graphics, run system where you double click the side buttons and they run use the b button to attack, have a choice command for magic and other stuff if someone could make that it would be perfect. sorry i dont have any screen shots and i hope thats no problem

Don't bother with this topic any more. This has been request More time than you can post. What I am saying is move on to a different CBS Tales Battle System is a Dead End at this moment.

okay thank you its just demos dont work on my computer and i can edit up scripts but scince demos wont work i cant get the scripts so yeah there is a problem with the version its just demos and my computer dont mix

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.