Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Taking out AP in Materia System and other minor things

Hirei

Script Request Template
This is a request for a edit of a script

Script Title:
Materia script (that works with Requiem ABS)
RMXP or RMVX:
RMVX
Detailed Description:
I was going to use the Materia system with the ABS, however it does not grant AP when I use it with the Requiem ABS, which is the main problem I am having with that. I want to take out the leveling of the Materia (since I'm fine with just setting it to one skill per materia), since I doubt anyone can get it to work with my ABS (Requiem 3.0 ver Standard) Another minor thing is that I want the option to equip be taken out of the menu and can instead be called by a script like $scene.equip materia, so I can have my party only equip materia at a certain place in the game.
Screen shots:
N/A
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
-Woratana minimap
-Mog map name popup
-Requiem ABS v. 3 Standard
-Materia System
-Woratana multiple fog
I would be willing to give a demo

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.