Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tactical ABS Side view system?

Tactical ABS system?

Hi guys!
Does anyone know a series of scrips that would allow for a sort of Tactical ABS System? Kinda like Bahamut Lagoon or SMT: Devil Survivor? Where the battle is called up in a tactical format, you can use items, heals, buffs, and access the menu from the tactical standpoint, but change the Attack option to an 'Engage' option, then call up a limited turn ABS Battle with the enemy. Anyone got any Ideas?
I'm looking for using the GTBS script and Tankentai Side view ABS, as well as providing a Subclass script that is accessable from the tactical perspective. As well with all this, I want the battle theme to be seamless throughout the transitions, So from when the tactical battle is called till all enemies fall, the music would remain the same and not restart when an Engage is called up.

I'd be really apreciative if anyone could help me!! Thanks!!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.