Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[T B S] Power strikes & timed system

Yo everyone.... hope someone can help me i'm that good at scripting and i would like to add some feature in my tactical Battle system.

first feature is a possibility to do a Power strike. a power strike is a skill that is so powerful that it can make the enemy go far away from you and your enemy can not hit you as your enemy is going far away from you if that strike touched more than one enemy they gonna run away from the point where you launched the strike.
(hope i was clear)

Second one is a Clock feature let's say that when you are playing your team is getting timed and has a certain amount of seconds to finish his moves.(i decide the time for every maps). If you run out of time your turn is over and the enemy turn starts but the enemy's turn is not timed. So that means your enemy can take as long he wants.

thanks for however is gonna help me

Which Tactical Battle System are you using? Nick's? Zenith's? How can anyone help you if they don't know what your TBS is?

Also, please read this: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1535

Anything custom battle system related, especially TBS's, requires a tremendous amount of work, so if you can't do it yourself you may just have to suck it up and do something different. Improvise and make something in your ability range, or use a different custom battle system someone has already made.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.