Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Syfy New Episodes

It feels like forever since I last sat down and got sucked into a TV show. The Syfy channel just started airing new episodes of Lost Girl and Being Human. There is also something called Helix that I haven't watched yet and Bitten which I didn't record but I probably should.
It's a blessing for any TV series to continue after season 2. I'm not sure how much longer Lost Girl and Being Human will be around. I've heard Warehouse 13 will be on it's final season, probably air in march-april along side Defiance.

These syfy shows have done pretty well to make it this far. I think it partly because they don't make major changes every season where the episodes flow completely differently and the shows loses their original charm. Lost Girl has gotten better I think now that it's gotten everything established. When it first started I thought it was pretty lame, like it was trying to hard to be edgy with a bi-sexual succubus. But I started watching it religiously and it's one of the only shows I actually look forward to watching. Everything else I record and watch when and if I feel like it.

Original Being Human, or the American edition?

I liked Being Human (original), for the pilot episode, but then they completely changed the female character (like, completely, and not just in an Amy's Racist way) for the series. I still watched the first one but then drifted off...

I like the Syfy original films though, they're hilarious.

coyotecraft":2g396yyv said:
Syfy's B-movies? Ugh. I watch them on fastforward. They are painful to watch.

You've seen the multi-part remake of Andromeda Strain, right? It was too high-budget to be labeled a b movie, but at the same time, it wasn't a "blockbuster", either. It sort of sucked, butchered the original, and set up an infinite time loop that should have resulted in the immediate annihilation of life on Earth.

Spoo

Sponsor

ugh Don't talk to me about the Andromeda Strain remake. I hate when people mess with Crichton stories.

I like SyFy sometimes. Used to watch Sanctuary and Warehouse 13 with my Mom sometimes, and the B-movies are excellently horrible. ATM I watch USA Network more because of Psyche and the upcoming series, Sirens.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.