Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Supporter script

I want this script and I was hoping to turn out like this
Supporterscript.png

Suppoterscript2.png

Jason

Awesome Bro

SephirothSpawn":19tjwlqr said:
Better, but still. Clarify a bit on the supporters abilities and such.

Well I haven't played the games, but I think he means like;

You can choose a "Supporter" from a list, and sort of equip them to your party, and once they're equipped, the party gains a boost in something, like on his mockups, if he had Mike, the Salesman equipped as a "Supporter", his party members would get a 5% Spriit Boost.

I'm guessing you can change them whenever you like, judging from his mockups, but maybe not.

Hope that was what you meant Darkboi.

Someone willing to complete a request is more likely to complete it if they know what exactly it is you are asking for. They shouldn't have to assume anything. It sounds like an interesting system that could get someone to probably do it (maybe even me) but people making request need to make decent request topics.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Darkboi":14o926pp said:
Thank you jbrist that's what I ment

No problem, just remember that in your main post you need to include EVERYTHING you want doing, they say a picture says a thousand words, but in a request, a picture might say "Lol lol lol..." and so on, which isn't very useful.

You should really add a description of what happens with the system, so the request taker knows how to make it, I mean, I could add that extra box with characters in, and add a new item on the menu, but since you didn't say what you want it to do, that'd be all you'd get, lol.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.