Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Supernatural (the t.v program) game

Hi guyz.

I am working on a new project which will be a supernatural game, based on the "Supernatural" t.v program. The game will be based around season 5 of "Supernatural" which is all about the apocalypse (demons and monsters taking over the earth)

I am planning on using different characters for different levels. There will be 3 different characters which will be the 3 main characters of "Supernatural". These are Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester and Castiel. I plan on setting it so these characters use different weapons. Dean will use the colt gun, Sam will use his demon powers, and Castiel will use his angel/smiting powers and he will also be able to fly with his wings as he is an angel.

The whole aim of the game will be to go through the level/location, killing any demons/vampires/monsters that stand in your way, and to stop to apocalypse. At the end of each level there will be bosses such as Azazel, Lilith, Ruby, Crowley, etc. At the end of the game you will face Lucifer (the devil) and to send him back into hell.

If you have any ideas for this game, questions, or any criticism, please comment as i will appreciate your opinion. Thank You!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.