Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Superman: The Rise of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyu

this is a perfect example of what NOT to post in this forum. and seeing as youre banned, there isnt any reason to continue this gimmick.

So has anyone heard about this game? It was just confirmed for the Xbox One, and possibly Playstation 4. It is a direct sequel to one of the greatest Nintendo 64 games, Superman 64.

You play as Superman, in titular role, and it picks up where the game left off. Superman has to defeat Doomsday before he unleashes the Chaos Krypto Beam on Earth. So he teams up with Lex Luthor! The only way to win is to use their powers together. (Sounding awesome yet?)

This game is a turn-based RPG. You have to use your skill to time the attacks correct, or Doomsday will win the World. The Ring Challenge is back as well, although it was a bit difficult, with all new leaps and bounds to go through. There are also other playable characters! You can play as Super Man, Master Chief, or BatBoy. (a cross over! How cool is that?)

I am super psyched for this game!!!! I hope this is a big hit, the first did not sell that well. I posted some screens below. What do you guys think??

FtYDexe.jpg

OtGqZ6z.jpg

280dOy7.jpg

sUnPrCK.jpg

I am a huge Superman fan! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.