Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

super request... Easy Hard? Ccoa or someone good help xD

Ok well I'm trying to do something for a netplay+ game... Neways I need a script that sets each item in the database to a 5 digit number. For example
DB# ID#
001 00001
002 00002
003 00003
004 00004
127 00127

Ok well yea just set up the script with like the first 5 and I will edit it and add the rest of the numbers. Now the next part, I need another script that would be something like this in event form

If ActorName Paul applied
conditional branch (Some button) is being pressed
show text, enter Item ID
input number5 digits

Now wen I put in the 5 digits it should check that script and whatever item has those
5 digits.. for expample if I filled in 00001 It would give me item 001 out of the database wich would be a red potion.

Now if at all possible I would like to also have an item amount thing... Like I input the 5 digits then another one pops up thats 2 digits and lets me fill in the quanity of how many I want.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.