Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Summoning

I need to know how to make a skill summon a specific monster (eg. a phoenix) to be added to the party for that battle only. Are there any scripts that can do this?

WiZ`

i need to for this script, like in ff10, you take of 1 or more player and put into the party a summon for the battle, pls answer to the quest of this guy :eek: is for a good purpose

Jason

Awesome Bro

I made a demo about Summoning, it's using Events, doesn't take long to set a Summon up, But there are just 2 bugs I can't fix:
  • When you dismiss the Summon, only the first person has a battle picture, The other ones are blank.
  • When you dismiss the Summon, all the players have full HP and SP again.
Here's a demo of it, and can anyone see if they can fix my problem, But making as small changes to the events as possible.
http://www.box.net/shared/2fnv6e6c55

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.