Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Suikoden-like item limit and storage space

Not EXACTLY like suikoden, I guess PC games have this too. Basically a limit to the number of items that can be carried in the inventory at any given time. And accompanying that, a storage unit where the excess can be left. I dont want people nerfing themselves up by overstocking. If at all possible, I'd like the item limit to be based on the number of people in the party at the time(5 per person, 20 item max). This would NOT include equipped items, naturally. Only the stuff in the item inventory. For extra points, include a "drop, pick item to drop" option for any item you receive exceeding the limit and a "give all" option at storage for extra convienience. Thanx in advance.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.