Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Stuff I need for Deke's Crafting System [I guess it could be not just for Deke's]

K, so I need some stuff for Deke's Crafting System. I need:

1.) The categories add-on (I looked but couldn't find this)
2.) I need a way to disassemble items. Here's an example (NOT from my game...just a random example): You make Steel Armor by combining 1 Armor Plan, and 3 Steel Ores. I would want it so you can disassemble the Steel Armor and get 3 Steel Ores back, but not get the Armor Plan back.

K that's it basically.

Edit: I edited the thread title. I realized the second one could be something separate; it wouldn't have to be for Deke's. Also, this is the one I really want, the 1st one actually isn't very important to me.

-I would just want a simple menu for the disassemble script...doesn't need to be fancy.

-It would need to say what you'd get out of it, and maybe the item that would be destroyed in the process.

-Oh, and it would need to be able to show just the ones that you currently have in your items...and only show the armors I want (probably via ID specification in the script).

Yeah, I heard something about a category add-on so you can have separate crafting lists. Like you can have a weapon, armor, and accessory crafting shop, all separate.

But really, that's not the thing I need...I don't even think I really need it at all...don't even know why I'm asking lol. But if someone knows where to get it, that would be great.

I should just make a new thread just requesting that Disassemble system I need. That's the thing I NEED.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.