Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Streaming?

So I'm thinking of doing a stream tomorrow on my Twitch channel, but I could use some input on what to play. Here's my current game list.

Also, I am going to get Civ5 while it's on sale, but I also want to get something else off my wishlist. So far my girlfriend is pushing for Portal and Corpse Party, but I'd like input from you guys too.

Okay, I ended up deciding on my own and probably spent more money than I should have.

I'll be streaming probably around noon EST today, depending on how long it takes to install some games. I'm going to try to allow for an hour each game. You can find my Twitch Channel here.

Also, taking requests on what to play, but at least Civ5 and Portal will be involved, because I've only watched Portal played and I've never played a Civ game ever.

Spoo

Sponsor

I'll be streaming Friday night starting around 7:00 EST if anyone wants to come and hang out. Probably Rainbow Six ranked games later on in the evening, but it's undecided before that. Maybe some Battlerite.

Spoo

Sponsor

Sorry if anybody is or has tuned in. I'm taking a little longer in town than I initially thought. I should be good to go by 9:00 EST.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.