Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

STILL can't get Multiplayer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been searching and searching for some kind of mmorpg scripts or multiplayer scripts for rmxp.

Please get the legal version of rmxp from download.com
~Trickster

So how can "I" get some kind of multiplayer for my game?

Of course it should not be in Script Requests Man! What do you think about "RMXP General Support"? Anyway, just wait for a mod to move it... But next time, please pay attention in the section that you are posting.

About your problem, just put the dll in the game folder. Or change the game.ini to match your RMXP dll (i think that yours is RGSS102E.dll )

(PS: Kuri$u, why you always post in the same time as me? :P)

Guys If you see anything wrong with a post Please do what J.D. Slasha did and just use the Report Button or bring it up with me, SephirothSpawn, a GMOD, or an Admin instead of turning this thread into a spamfest.

I'm also closing this thread gotmilkxtreme2, please get the legal version of the maker from download.com or Enterbrain's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.