Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

stellarNull audio service

clea

Hello friends on HBGames! I'm clea leshlick from stellarNull, I'd like to offer you audio..
We are a game developer ourselves, so I really understand the needs and the holes about game audio. Here's what we can do for you:

1.Custom music: A song especially produced/written for you according to specific request. Title screen, Battle, Main Menu, Dialog, Ending credits, anything.

2.Custom sounds: Sounds or noises ranging from UI/button sounds, ingame sounds, background ambience, sharp weapons, explosions, etc.

3.Implementation: Making sure that all the music and sound effect is put on the right place at the right moment, with perfect balance so they blend perfectly with your game.

4.Polishing: Got a raw composition or a melody you'd like to be arranged? There's ingame music you'd want to mix and master? I can.

5.Non exclusive licensing: Minimum audio budget? Don't need custom or exclusive audio? I have quite a collection of stock BGM and SFX that you can use with a light price.

6.Consultation: Don't really understand game audio? You have vision and idea, but somehow confused to execute them? Discuss it with me, I'll be happy to help.

I think that modern video game is standing on 3 legs: game design, graphics, and audio. A great audio, will enable immersion and give players optimal impact. This is also true on RPG genre, where the gameplay tend to be slower and emotionally engaging. I believe that quality audio for games is a worthy cause to pursue, same goes for gameplay and graphics.

Why pick stellar-0?
-STYLE. identity, uniqueness. our audio is not mainstream/ordinary and they will never be.
-QUALITY. passion, experience, equipment, sense and skill which are developed until today, create products with serious quality level.
-CLEAN. a fast, clear, open, straightforward communication and deal.

The cons of stellar-0?
-PRICE. ours is not cheap.
-AVAILABILITY. sometimes we are busy working on our own games, not always available for freelance job, sorry :(
-LOCATION. remote/via internet only.

Music demo reel: http://www.reverbnation.com/stellarNull ... -demo-reel
SFX demo reel: http://www.reverbnation.com/stellarNull ... 9-sfx-reel

PM or reply thread
email null@stellar-0.com
email clea_leshlick@live.com
message or wall to FB https://www.facebook.com/leshlick

Viva game development! Thanks a lot for your attention! (y)

FAQ:

Q:Who's the musician behind?
A:Usually it's only me(clea), but I can hire live performer and other composers if needed. Sometimes lazcht and hipon compose too.

Q:How do I pay you?
A:Paypal lazcht@gmail.com

Q:Do you require up-front payment?
A:Yes, 50% on project start, and the rest 50% after I deliver the final item. Fair enough?

Q:What if I'm not satisfied?
A:I always send step by step progress for feedback, so most of clients are happy with the result. But if you decide for a revision, there will be additional charge depending on how big the revision is.

Q:How long have you worked in audio?
A:Since late 2009.

Q:Gear/Equip list?
A:Samson Media One 5a, Shure SRH840, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, M-Audio Oxygen 61, JTS JS-1T

Q:Virtual Gear?
A:FL Studio11, Sampletank3, Sampletank2, Miroslav Philrharmonik, SonikSynth, Samplemoog, Sampletron, CSR, Amplitube, T-Racks

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.