Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Star Smurf

BACKGROUND FOR THIS PIECE
Essentially, I went to this website http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/ and it generated the following:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Fox and Smurfs. The story should use incest as a plot device!

So, I did. Mind you, this writing was basically written on a whim, so no real thought or planning went into it. It is not by best writing, and I mainly wrote it just for fun. I don't know if I'll continue writing it though. Well, here it is. Chapter 1 at least.

Star Smurf - Chapter 1
Reclaiming Smurferia

As the Star Smurf team traveled in their great ship through the blackness of space, their faithful robot spoke up suddenly, with a priority 1 message. “Message from General Smurf. Priority 1,â€

CHAPTER 2 – METEO, LAND OF MANY BALLS
The team, on their way to the Venom, home of the evil, smurf-hating Gargamel, had to pass through the asteroid belt, Meteo.  General Smurf warned them of the dangers they might face.

“Now watch out for enemies in the asteroid field,â€

I don't think that you're really getting the nature of crossover fiction here. In a crossover, typically characters from one universe meet and interact with characters from another universe. Here, you've just taken the two universed and shmooshed them together to create an unsettling hybrid-world.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.